Thursday, February 11, 2016

Slow but steady

I know I haven't posted much here lately, but it's not because I've stopped making art.  I still make little projects (Star Wars and Chubicorn mashup stickers, buttons, etc.), and post them on my Instagram account (@jonsaintamant).  But a large chunk of my free time has been dedicated to working on a brand-new manuscript. It's for a middle grade graphic novel that takes place in space. Totally different universe from Shelby and the Blooms.  I plan on reworking that manuscript right after.  I won't say much more than that right now. Okay, I'll say this: I just finished writing page 114, which places me around the beginning of Act 3.  Exciting things are coming...

Thank you for following my work.  I can't wait to share more with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment